Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What? Love Your Curves??



I was walking around the store and happened to go back to the class room and saw Danielle working on a very cool layout. When I asked her what it was - she told me it was "Love Your Curves". I looked a little perplexed? So I quickly glanced over her shoulder and saw what she was creating. We both had big smiles on our faces - and you will too when you see that layout!! Can't say much more - but I know your gonna "love it"

Here' Danielle working very diligently. The "Love Your Curves" class will be offered in September along with another class Danielle is putting together called "Keep It Simple Scrapper".

Tomorrow there is some awesome news about QuicKutz and an upcoming Auction! Your invited to both!

Have a wonderful day and remember...


don't let your memeries blow away!