Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Tips

Oh my! Thanksgiving is next week. Therefore, I wanted to find something to document all the things that I am thankful for this year. As Al mentioned there are some great classes online to help me with this idea.

Melodee Langworthy:
Melodee Langworthy is such a great inspiration on how to use the stamps that we have and how to incorporate them into our projects. She is also doing videos on how to complete the album. LOVE HER. I am working on mine right now it's not to late to start. Here is the link.
http://melodeelangworthy.typepad.com/candid_thoughts_/free_grateful_blog_class/

Teresa Collins:
Another thankful class is by Teresa Collins. Love the way she shows you some great ideas on how to use her product line. She has all the directions and wonderful pictures to make her Thankful album. Here is the link.
http://www.teresacollinsdesigns.com/t-copyright.aspx

As you may know, both of these classes were inspired by our very own Susan Dallas. Both Melodee and Teresa are good friends with us at Windy City Scrapbooking and we love what they have created. I would love to see some of the albums that you create from taking these classes. Please send pictures to classes@windycityscrapbooking.com and I would like to post what you have created on our blog.

So from our family to yours have a great Thanksgiving. I will see you in two weeks. I have to get my house presentable for Thanksgiving...so enjoy. I will have some great videos to share in December. Get ready for the holiday season it is just around the corner.
:)Sesil