Friday, December 14, 2007

It Is Not To Late...







I promise it is not to late to make your Holiday cards! Windy City Scrapbooking has lots of materials for you to make handmade cards. Everyone LOVES to get a handmade card. It can be as simple as cardstock and a few stickers. Make it fun this year to send out cards-don't let it be a chore!!

Here are a few samples I made with leftovers from stuff I had as well as getting a few more things from W.C.S!(Of course I can always find something I want to buy!) :)
And then the ones that all similar are a kit from My Mind's Eye(so it looks like I really did a lot of work but I didn't! These are REALLY easy to do!) And we do even have cards that you purchase for the season and all you have to do is sign your name!


As we head into the weekend I hope to see you at the store. We have a fabulous sale going on right now! Check it out at http://www.windycityscrapbooking.com/. If you are out and about don't forget about the little guys this weekend-the independent stores. So many of us lots of unique items that you can't find elsewhere!!!

I am taking a class tomorrow at Windy City Scrapbooking and I hope to post my project completed. I am famous for not finishing my projects! But I did post some holiday cards I made with Evan right? That has to count for something!


And remember it is not late to make your cards-even if you start after the holiday's they can be Happy New Year's cards or you can just get a jump start on your cards for next year!



Happy shopping!!
-Susan