Sunday, December 2, 2007

Scrappin On Sundays...

Wow...what a week, weekend and week ahead for Windy City Scrapbooking

We are still recovering from the after Thanksgiving sale...thank you again for coming out and shopping which will help us make room for the new.
Speaking of new...we have alot of new items in this week. I had the joy of putting out the new Autumn Leaves Christmas line...with patterned papers, glitter papers, die cut papers, felt ribbons, buttons and other embellishments, I would have to say that this is one of my favorites. New Fancy Pants chipboard shapes, felt shapes, transparencies and clear stamps came in. New Quickutz shapes came in and much more...too much to mention.
We had the honor of hosting Danelle Johnson of Creative Cafe on Friday. She was gracious to teach 2 AWESOME classes and also a Happy Hour. The classes were really something. I was not able to take the classes since I was working but I got a glimpse of what the ladies made and I am so glad that we do have kits from both classes available for purchase, as I will be getting one of both. Danelle is really a great instructor and I will make sure to take her classes next time she comes to Windy City Scrapbooking to teach. Christina had the pleasure of taking both classes and Susan and Jen took one while Sesil and Melissa took another one.
A great time was had by all that took the class. The Creative Cafe concept is really a great one and if you haven't taken the time to come in and see it in person...here is a little glimpse along with more photos from the night.






So Christmas is around the corner...I can not believe that it is already December. This week in the store, we have alot of classes going on...everything from Basics to Stitchery, we have a Mommy and Me class of Ornament making along with an Invitations and more class and other Holiday Gift giving ideas. We also have Happy Hours going on this week that will consist of the Creative Cafe concept and again...we will have kits available at the store for Danelle's class that she taught this past weekend if you were not able to attend...just contact us at the store for more details (we ship anywhere in the United States too.)

I heard that the Memory Mixer is on sale where you can by Version 2 and get Version 1 for free and we also still have Quickutz Revolutions on sale too...these two sales will last until 12/24/07 or while supplies last.
I also heard that the coupons for this month are great...make sure to check them out on our website www.windycityscrapbooking.com and be on the lookout for our 12 days of Christmas along with our Men's Night this month.

Whew! I hope I got it all...
This is your SOS for this week and I leave with some more photos to share of our classes with Danelle...my favorite is the one with me and her.
Speaking of that photo...I have a blog candy contest...based on that photo of me with her, can you tell the one thing that I always have with me or on me that I do not have in the photo...answer by 12/7/07 right here and I will notify the winner.










TTFN
Alraynita
www.inspiring2be.blogspot.com