Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Weekend is here...


Hello everyone! I just got back from the store and I have to tell you I am SO excited to take one of Danelle's classes tomorrow. We were getting the kits ready and now I want to buy the other kit as well because it looked like so much fun! I think Danelle has great instructions and the projects look so cute! I will make sure I post some pictures tomorrow night of the class and the project we did.


As we go into the weekend I cannot believe it is already December. Have you started on your holiday cards yet??? I sure hope so. If not, come on in Windy City and let us help you pick out some great elements that could work for you! Have FUN while you are making them-everyone loves getting mail, but everyone LOVES getting handmade items!


I know this weekend we will have some new product from Autumn Leaves and I don't think this will last long in the store as it is so CUTE! I already have most of my holiday stuff but I figure I will be buying some of this as well.


Enjoy the weekend and if you have not been into Windy City Scrapbooking in awhile you should come in and see what is new! Make sure you check out our website for our awesome coupons!
-Susan