Thursday, October 16, 2008

WOW! New product!!!

I walked into the store after being on vacation and all I can say is WOW! There is so much new product I am not sure how I am going to catch up!

I thought I would share a few pictures of some of the new items!
For those of you who love Basicgrey we just got in the full line of Urban Prairie and Granola!!!



















And for those of you who have waited to buy a QuicKutz Revolution now is the time!!
For a limited time it is on promotion for $39.99!!! This is just in time for the holidays!!

Imaginisce has a beautiful line called Fairest of Them All! It can be used for a baby girl, little girl or even a trip to Disney!










And I just wanted to mention for new stuff came in from Maya Road! Lots of new mini albums--so now you time to work on your holiday projects!