Thursday, November 8, 2007

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the fall weather. We have had lots of fun in our house this week playing outside in the leaves! Tonight at work once again I had another decision I was trying to make. I am trying to decide which class to take when Danelle Johnson is going to be here on November 30th. I think they are both so cute--which one do you think I should take? And are you going to take it with me??? Check out our website to see both of the projects that she is doing- www.windycityscrapbooking.com/classes.htm I already know I am going to do the Happy Hour as well because I have had so much fun making these projects already. I love the concept that they are quick and easy project to do!(Some are more involved then others :) And they are so simple to repeat once you have made the first one!



And did you hear that Mr. Pickle himself is going to be teaching at Windy City Scrapbooking on November 18th at 4:00p.m.? Do you not know who Mr. Pickle is??? It is Lance from Rusty Pickle! He is a hoot to take a class with--you always learn new things with him and laugh quite a lot as well.


I also thought I would let those you who have been waiting patiently for the KI Memories Pop Culture Lace papers--they are in and they are FABULOUS! You have to come in and check them out. I don't think they will last long as I know lots of people have been talking these papers forever it seems.




I hope to post more this weekend about what is new at the store and maybe even show a few layouts! Hope to see you this week!

-Susan