Sunday, November 4, 2007

Scrapping On Sundays...



Hello everyone,

I hope that everyone had a great weekend and ready for new week...I am recovering still from my Scrap and Spa weekend and I was bitten by a stomach virus a few days ago so I am trying to bounce back from that too...not to mention with daylight savings time going backwards last night...someone forgot to tell my twins, Alex and Allegra, and they were up at 6:30 this morning...I was not happy scapper.

Okay so...last Sunday, I wrote about my spa weekend and I mentioned that I was going to post photos but I did not...well...here you go. Also...I have had alot of people inquire about the place I visited...it is called Scrap and Spa and it is located in Michigan City, Indiana ( http://www.scrapandspa.com/ ) The owner Diane Anderson is a gem...I accidentally forgot one of my cropper hoppers last weekend and she brought it back to me today. She and her daughter took my Acrylic Frame class and had a great time...
Thanks Diane, for everything .













So, last Sunday I had my first Scrappin On Sundays contest as to guess how many pages I completed during my retreat...well, I must say that SYLV was close enough. SYLV guessed that I did 15 pages when I did 13 pages. That may not be alot for some but for me it was alot. I will be posting those soon too. SYLV...there will be something for you behind the counter available for you to pick up. Thanks for playing and be looking out for more blog contests on Sundays.










So this week marks the beginning of earning Turkey Bucks at Windy City Scrapbooking....what are Turkey Bucks you might ask?
Well, for every 25.00 dollars you spend (pre-tax) from November 1st to November 23rd you will earn a turkey buck that will be redeemable during December 1st-16th...any questions...feel free to contact me here or at the store

Also...make sure to check out the website (http://www.windycityscrapbooking.com/) for the new coupons for this month, there are some good ones. They are different each week...just print it out for the month of November and bring it in.

Creative Cafe is really cool...just like a candy store...make sure to stop in and check it out.

With the holiday season getting in gear, make sure to check out our classes. There are so many creative classes to choose from, great for gift giving or keeping for yourself.

This is your SOS for today
TTFN
Alraynita

P.S. I am trying to get back on track at posting on my own blog...feel free to check it out at http://www.inspiring2be.blogspot.com/