Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Can't Believe It...

If you're like me, then you're feeling it too. I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving and the beginning of the Holiday Season. There is lots planned at Windy City to help you with your holidays. Yes, fabulous after Thanksgiving Sales and you can even make some really cool holiday gifts too. Have you seen the class schedule lately? At the end of the month, Danelle Johnson is teaching 2 classes and a happy hour! Be sure to check it out - click here for the class schedule. Lot's new holiday papers have arrived! They are absolutely gorgeous. Basic Grey, My Minds Eye, Cosmo Cricket, Imaginations, Luxe, Urban Lily and on and on and on is just to name a few I absolutely love holiday papers! Not only are they great for scrapbooking, but they are also fun to use in cardmaking too! Isn't this the season we send cards to our long lost friends?

Hope you are having a wonderful week and be sure to check out the classes we are offering this month!

TTFN
grace






If you're like me, then you're feeling it too. I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving and the beginning of the Holiday Season.