Thursday, November 22, 2007

Quickutz Contest


Have you seen the new shapes this month from QuicKutz??? The reps at Quickutz designed them and they are having a contest to see which die people like the best. Go to their site and read what each sales rep has to say! It really is funny! If you don't know our rep-Spencer-he is a ball of fun and I know he has a little bit of a wild side to him! Go and vote and hopefully you will be a winner too! http://www.quickutz.com/qk2/news/contests/2007/perfectShape/
And if you are not already a part of our QT Club-I want to ask why not? The 30% percent discount is awesome, as are the tips and projects you learn if you are able to come to the meetings, the monthly gift you receive and lots more! We have lots of knowledgeable staff in QuicKutz if you have any questions-please let us know! Learn more about our QT club by visiting our website at http://www.windycityscrapbooking.com/QuicKutz.htm.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did! I already want a turkey sandwich but I am making myself wait until tomorrow as I know I ate enough today for two people!
Hope to see you this weekend and if you are traveling have a safe trip home!
:) Susan