Thursday, January 17, 2008

1,2,3,4...Yes we do count everything!


So for those of you who did not know we closed yesterday to do inventory! And yes we do count every paper, sticker, ribbon, Bazzill wall, album, embellishment and even Alphaduets(well those aren't finished but I hope I don't work that day! :) It was fun to work yesterday though-even with all the chaos. We had many volunteers and I know we would not have gotten as much done if it weren't for their help as well! Thanks volunteers! Plus our team did an awesome job!








It is really hard to believe how much inventory we have at Windy City Scrapbooking! I mean all those die cuts and paper and stickers! I think we are so lucky to have such an awesome store to shop at. I love the variety we have and the amount of product we do carry. I feel that even if you are looking for something and we don't have it(really...we don't have it, I find that hard to believe! lol) I think you can't find something similar to it!




I also cannot believe how many post it notes we went through-my son helped take those off today and a quote from him "Boy, there sure was alot of those yellow tags mom-are you sure we are going to get them all taken off?" So my question to you is if you come into Windy City Scrapbooking starting Saturday through next Saturday and you find a post it not still stuck on the back of the product bring it to the front counter and you will win a little bit of blog candy! This is limited to the first 5 people!




I am sharing some of our photos from the day!





Watch in the upcoming weeks for me to post about new product coming to Windy City Scrapbooking!
Hope everyone stays warm this weekend and hopefully you can come by this Saturday for our Instuctor Open House! It is going to be from 12-2 p.m.!!