Thursday, January 3, 2008

And my word is...

Hello everyone! I hope the New Year is already treating you right. I have to say that Alraynita has been bugging me(smooches to you Al :) to post what my word for the year is. I think I have finally decided to go with the word "SIMPLIFY". Why you ask??? Well take a look at the picture of my "scrap space"(please no comments from the peanut gallery!)(Did I mention I have scrap stuff all over the house-basement, extra bedroom, dining room table, kitchen table, shelves in basement!) I have decided this year I am going to continue to simplify things. I feel lots of time we do things because we think we have to-well NO MORE! I am going to try and simplify things around me-my scrap space, my house, the activities-basically all the CLUTTER that I can.

I have learned to early that things can be taken away from you in a blink of the eye and what is important is what is h
appening right now. I don't want to miss any more important moments...I have already done that with to many things!













I hope to continue with this word. I am also going to try and take this word with me into my scrapping life as well. I am posting a few more layouts of the two calendars that I DID get finished on New Year's Day. They are simple-do you get the theme here?

This month we are going to be helping you to get organized and I hope you take that challenge. Figure out what you need to get organized and JUST DO IT!!(please don't sue me Nike! LOL)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I hope you choose a word to help you live this year.