Sunday, January 13, 2008

SCRAPPIN ON SUNDAYS...

I am so sorry that I did not post last Sunday
Busy getting the twins ready for school last week
I want to thank those of you who either posted your WORD for the year or came by the store and shared with me or any of the other Windy City team members your WORD for the year. I hope to encourage you to stick to it (while I COMMIT to stick to mine)...

We had a great weekend at the store as we had our first BAG SALE...I helped set up the night before and I could not believe the amount of scrap supplies that was available for purchase and to fit into the different size bags....Let us just say that it was a great way to stock up on items for yourself and your little ones (like I did)
Thanks to everyone who came out to support. I really thought of this as a way to NOT MAKE US COUNT IT as we will be closed this Wednesday, January 16th, ALL DAY for inventory, so again thank you for coming out and buying so that we will not have to count it.

This week we have a lot of classes planned. Angie is holding her first Paper Dolls class(great for little scrappers) for the New Year along with her Altered Envelope class. I had the pleasure of previewing projects from both classes and both are really cute and very useful. Grace will be starting up the CARD CLUB and let me tell you...for those of you looking for a way to use your scraps, create the perfect card and have fun doing it all at the same time, this is the class for you. This is also a great way to learn new techniques for your scrapbook pages, your invitations and anything else you want to create. We have our Creative Cafe this Thursday along with Beyond Basics with me on Thursday night and guess what is back....CROP NIGHTS!!!

That is right, our CROP NIGHTS will be staring back up this Friday, January 18th 5:30-11:30 and for $15.00 you may come and not only meet fellow scrapbookers but also have a great dinner, enjoy snacks, give-a-ways and raffles. There are a few seats still left and we also have CROP NIGHT next Friday, January 25th. You may just call the store and we can take your reservation over the phone. Also this week, actually next Saturday, January 19th, we will have our 2nd Teacher Open House from 12pm-2pm. Come out and meet all of Windy City Scrapbooking's instructors and do a few make and takes with us. Remember...classes are a great way to jump start your creativity, learn new techniques, get those photos out of those boxes and those supplies that you have purchased from Windy City out of those bags.

Do not forget that we still have Quickutz specials going on too...check out our website at http://www.windycityscrapbooking.com/ for more details or feel free to call us @ 773-935-0585 if you have any questions about anything.

TTFN
Alraynita
http://www.inspiring2be.blogspot.com/ (Yes...I have updated my blog)