Friday, January 25, 2008

Thank you to all...

the wonderful instructors at Windy City Scrapbooking who were able to attend the Instructor Open House last Saturday! I know those of you who were able to make it had a blast with the make and takes and getting to know our talented instructors. For those of you who could not make it, I really hope you can make it next time as I feel our instructors keep coming up with more amazing classes!(Now I am trying to decide what class I am going to take in February!)

I thought I would share some of the pictures from the day that one of the instructors took (hence while she does not have a picture of herself showing her classes!)(Thanks Danielle)

Check out the classes on line www.windycityscrapbooking.com/classes.htm to see the amazing classes this month!