Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bling, Bling and more Bling

April Showers bring May Flowers! I sure hope so! I am already tired of the rain--I really just want some sunny days!


I thought I would post a little bit about what is going on in the store this week. We have a crop on friday night and there is a fun "happy hour" starting at 6 p.m. No reservations needed-just show up! The card set is only $6.00.

I also wanted to post some pictures from our birthday celebration! Thanks for all of you who stopped in to see us. We had a wonderful day! And if you did not "BLING" up your shirts- you do not know what you are missing out on! You have to come in and see this awesome new little tool! The jewels are stinking cute! I know you are going to have a fun time with them--I mean you can do your clothes and your scrap pages, what more could a woman ask for??? The 23rd of Wednesday is a good day to come into the store to add to your bling for your W.C.S. T-shirt! Check out the website for more details!











And the cutest one of the day!

That is the "King of Scrapbooking" doing a demo with the new cutter from Tonic!

Don't forget to post what you already have to go with your Luxe stash! If you need a reminder scroll up and see what Christina posted last week!
Have a great weekend!
-Susan