Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My FAVORITE line and a Brand new one..

Happy Wednesday to you! I hope you got outside and enjoyed a part of this beautiful day!
I wanted to let you know you a few new items we have at the store!

The long awaited brand new line for Windy City Scrapbooking "Pink Pasliee." Super cute papers, stickers and stamps. You are going to fall in love with these petite stamps! We received the WHOLE line--everything that they carry-we got!

Here is a sneak peak of the product.

(I mean come on--how cute is this! Way Cute!)









Also I know I mentioned it last week but my very favorite line of papers is in! I was so happy to go to CHA and see that Crate Paper had four new collections! And Christina even let me decide which ones to bring in! They are super cute and the texture on the paper is so cool! I love the new brads they have with the line as well. I know this is going to be my next purchase(I promise to get some and actually do a layout with it! And I will even share the layout!)

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this product! If you get some post your layout on our blog so I can see what you have done with it! I am almost obsessed with this paper!


Have a wonderful day! And don't forget to look at our coupons on our website-is for Basicgrey. http://www.windycityscrapbooking.com/Coupon.htm

Until tomorrow-Susan