Thursday, April 24, 2008

So are you "Simply" ready to start the weekend..

Happy Thursday to you all! I have a few pictures I wanted to show you from the store! I know we have talked about the new "Simply Luxe" lines but I wanted to show you the epoxy stickers and the stamps!


See I told you they were cute!

And just in case you haven't heard-we ordered the whole display of Tim Holtz's Distress Crackle paint! Here is a picture of it while we were putting it out-I got so excited I could not wait until it was all finished! If you don't know how to use them--ask us and we will be happy to tell you!
These little bottles can save you SO much time it is not even funny!


I also wanted to remind you all about my post from Monday--tell us your opinion of the new Bazzill Wall! And you might win some blog candy!
Just a reminder that are new summer hours start next week on Thursday!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11-7
Tuesday and Thursday 11-9
Saturday and Sunday 11-5!
(I mean we have to enjoy summer too, right???)

Hope to see you all at our all day NSD crop next Saturday, May 3rd! And the sale is going to be awesome as well as the giveaways!
Have a good Friday!
-Susan