Sunday, April 6, 2008

Scrapping On Sundays

Happy Sunday everyone...

Here is your SOS for this Sunday

So we have been getting in boxes left and right over the past couple of weeks and we get so excited as each one comes in. I do not know which lines are my favorites yet.
We have the new Crate in along with 7 Gypsies, Pink Paislee, Simply Luxe and one of my personal favorites... Fancy Pants. I have a birthday gift certificate and I really can not decided what to buy (those that know me, know I will buy them all at some point)
For classes this week, Angie will be teaching her Stitchery class on Tuesday night...this is a really cool class if you are looking for a way to bring a new element into your scrapbooking or card making. There is also a couple of "Happy Hours" this week using Creative Cafe and Danielle will be teaching her KISS class (Keep It Simple Scrapper) where where she teaches you how to get the most out of your patterned papers by creating a couple of layouts and a card or two. Finally, Sesil will be teaching Basics this week and if you have not already signed up for this Friday's crop...Sesil and I will be working this crop so call in to reserve your space...we will be sure to have a blast.
Make sure you check out Christina's contest with the Simply Luxe line, she posted information about this new contest on April 3rd (my 39th birthday)...it is a great way to use up your stash and get creative.

Thanks to everyone who had a chance to come into the store for our 4th birthday celebration. Thank you so much for supporting Windy City Scrapbooking...we really appreciate it and appreciate you.

Have a great week and hope to see you soon

TTFN
Alraynita
http://www.inspiring2be.blogspot.com/ (will update soon)