Thursday, May 15, 2008

Family fun time...

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have not posted in awhile, but I have been busy with family activities. We had all of my husband's family in for the past week! We surprised my in-laws with all their kids and grandkids to come for a visit to celebrate their 70th and 75th birthdays, as well as their 40th Wedding Anniversary!!! It has been lots of fun to spend time with our nieces and nephews that we don't usually get to see! Why am I writing about this? Well we have made many memories over the week plus I don't know how many pictures I have even taken--to many to scrap!


But the best thing we did do was have a photographer come and take our family photo! She did an amazing job! It was so much fun and our family is thrilled with the results! I thought I would share some of the photos with you.
Just in case you were wondering who did such an amazing job--it was our very own Krista!
I have always loved all of her layouts because she is so talented but I think what I really love is her photos--they very much tell a story! So the next time you need a family photo check her out!
I will share some of the layouts I have already sketched out soon-kids really do say the darnest things!
Please watch our website for some exciting news on some people who are coming to Windy City Scrapbooking this summer!
--Susan