Thursday, May 1, 2008

What are you doing this weekend???

My, oh My! Wait until you see all the new goodies we have gotten in this week at Windy City Scrapbooking! I have to mention the brand new Hambly! The brand new transparencies are here and they are AWESOME! If you are a Hambly fan hurry in and get these because I KNOW they will not last long!

We do have the gift sets for Quickutz as well! These are limited edition--so once they are gone, we CANNOT reorder them. (There is also a rumor we will have the new Platform at the store this weekend too but call the store to make sure we did really get it in! Mr. Harold(our UPS man) usually comes after 4:00pm!)

Also here are a few more items I know we just got in too! The brand new Travel Line from Teresa Collins-super cute! Her stuff is so amazing...you can really use it for lots of different things and I feel like it does not date itself! (I guess I am trying to say I think it has a classic look to it! But then again I am tired and I may not be expressing myself right!)

Don't forget all our FABULOUS National Scrapbook Day festivities!

Here is a reminder what is going on!

The sales are good Friday, May 2nd-Sunday, May 4th!
*40% off all Luxe Designs(don't know what it is-don't worry just ask and we will tell you where that is!)

*40% off all Hampton Arts stamps(yes that does include the Creative Cafe stamps!)

*40% off all Heidi Swapp stuff(same thing-don't know where or what it is? Just ask!)

*40% off ALL ADHESIVE!(I am pretty sure you ALL know what this is! :)

Free 180 piece paper pad with $100 in purchases!(Super Cute!!!) A $19.99 retail value!

Revolution is $79.99--this weekend only purchase the Revolution and get a free mini album Revolution die for free(retail value $24.99) Don't know how to use it-well be will be demoing it for you to learn how to use it!
On Saturday, May 3rd we have an all day crop from 11am-11pm! Croppers can come in at 9:30 and take our mini album class which is available ONLY to croppers. I know we have a few spots left so come join us!

All day Saturday from 11-5, every half hour we will be having raffles! Find a balloon in the store to stand on and hope we call your number! This is lots of fun!

Plus we are having demo's and make & takes all day long! Come join the fun!

I hope to see you this weekend! It is going to be lots of fun!
--Susan