Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chattebox is back!

We have pretty much all the new Chattebox items in!(At least the ones they shipped to us!)
I have missed their papers--I love the way they really all coordinate with one another, it makes my life so much simpler.(If you don't remember that was my word for the year " Simplify"). Not only do they have beautiful papers but they have gorgeous embellishments as well. They are also debuting clear stamps and beautiful foil papers! You must come in and see them!

I thought I would show you a picture of it--come into the store though because the pictures do not do it justice.





I also thought I would share a picture of the Summer Ribbons by American Crafts! These cute little spools of ribbon are only $0.99! I feel like my $1 goes a long way with these spools. It matches so well with so much of the Creative Cafe line it is hard to believe it was not made for it!



Another new cute line to the store is the Noteworthy Collection from Making Memories. Here a few pictures of the Die Cut papers! Enjoy!


As I head to Indianapolis this weekend as my niece is graduating I ask all of you--what is a good gift to give for graduation? Do you do money? A gift card? Nothing? Something for their dorm room? A scrapbook for their high school memories(you knew I had to add this as this is a part of my nieces graduation present! :) LMK what you think is a good gift! Post it on the blog and I will pick a random winner next Thursday and they will win some blog candy! I mean all you have to do is comment and you could win a goodie bag!

Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you next week!
-Susan