Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scrapping On Sundays

Hello everyone,

I had another family filled Sunday with my MIL's cooking and I am home from a full day. I am recovering from strep throat and also from severe flood damage (yes...alot of my scrapbooking supplies are water damaged along with the rest of my basement)

Now, I have not been in the store since last Tuesday so I really do not know what has come in new this week but I do know that we are steadily getting in new merchandise, so make sure you stop be to check it out.

This week, I will be teaching Beyond Basics and Jen and Sesil will both be teaching Basics and Grace will be doing a great NEW class for kids...Mini Scrapbook for Kids, which is a great way for young scrappers to document their summer fun...check out our website under classes for more details at http://www.windycityscrapbooking.com/

Thanks to everyone who came into the store this weekend...remember that Windy City Scrapbooking donated a percentage of sales to the Children's Memorial Hospital.

Hope that you have a great week and we look forward to seeing you at Windy City Scrapbooking

TTFN
Alraynita