Sunday, August 24, 2008

Scrapping On Sundays

Hello everyone...

Here is your SOS for this Sunday, August 24th 2008.



Where should I begin?

So last week...we were really busy receiving boxes and putting out new items and two of my CHA picks came in...YEAH!!!! Both of my picks are items that we have never carried at Windy City Scrapbooking so I am excited about their debut...



Kaiser Craft is here with papers, rubons, brads, wooden albums and wooden diecuts and ZVA Creative Crystals in which we have lots of cool swirls, alphabets, and other shapes

Here are a few photos




We also have in the KI Memories School line along with restock of Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy, Hello Sunshine, and Jack's World. I really like the KI Memories School line,especially since I am getting Alexandre' and Allegra ready for preschool this fall

We also have in both of the new Pink Paislee lines called Vintage Moon and Pop Fashion...papers, stickers, rubons, stamps, and diecuts


So that is what has come in new thus far along with a few more things that you must stop in to see.

For classes this week, I will be teaching Basics and Jen will be teaching Tools of the Trade...our new class schedule should be out by the end of this month as our instructors have been working hard to bring new classes to you this fall.

This week...the biggest thing that will be happening is our BAZZIL BLOWOUT...so Bazzil 12x12 and 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock is just .25 cents a sheet (This does not include specialty cardstock like the Bling or scalloped or stitched papers)...now this is a STEAL. We have kind of figured out that we have close to 250 colors and if you were to get 1 sheet of each color it would average out to about $62 (plus tax)...make sure to come early for your favorite colors. Sesil and I will be at work tomorrow and I have to look in my stash to see what colors I need. BTW...we have street cleaning on our side of the street tomorrow so you will not be able to park in front of the store from 11am-3pm...we do close at 7pm

This past Friday, we had one of crops and we had a really good time. Jen and I were the hostesses for the evening and alot of staff came to play that night. A great time was has by all of us. Here a few photos from the evening







Our class and crop schedule should be available for September by the end of next week

TTFN
Alraynita