Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday Tips ALL MONTH LONG *ALL ABOUT Tim Holtz*

Okay… some of you might not know. Tim Holtz is Christina’s boyfriend. So in honor of her boyfriend we are going to get some tips from Tim. He has some great products out there and has teamed up with some great vendors like Cropper Hopper (Advantus), Ranger and Tonic. All vendors we carry at Windy City Scrapbooking.

So for this week we will be talking about my favorite item. GRUNGBOARD! If you have not had a chance to work with the Grungboard this is the time!!!! I love it! It gives your layouts some great dimension and is not as so stiff as chipboard. It is so much more durable and versatile than chipboard you just have to try it yourself to see.
Here is a video of Tim himself talking about Grungeboard. Hope you enjoy it.

Okay…so I cheated a little this week. I am out here in Sheboygan, WI on a mini family vacation. I am sure I will have some layouts at the store soon of our vacation. I also have to apologize for last week; I was unable to do the Tuesday Tips do to my last minute detail on trying out for Memory Makers Masters 2009. So I was busy getting my submit ion off to Memory Makers. Melissa and I both submitted so wish us luck.