Saturday, October 27, 2007

Creative Cafe is here!











We wanted to let you know that Creative Cafe is here! We ordered the Spirit Line and boy did they out do themselves with how beautiful everything is! I think my favorite part is getting to scoop the buttons!(The red is just perfect for the upcoming holiday season! :) )
There is polka dot felt as well as colored chipboard sheets. The papers are almost all double sided which makes for endless possibilities! The brads are either velvet or glass-you choose which you can't live without. The swatchbooks have so many rub-ons I can't decide which one I will get first.
The picture on the bottom is our very first Happy Hour we did today! All the product is available through the Creative Cafe line. It was so easy and fast today I can't wait to see what else they have up their sleeve for more of the Happy Hours! Watch our calendar for dates and times of the Happy Hours we will be hosting. And don't forget one of the creators of Creative Cafe will be teaching at our store on November 30! Check our website for more details!



(I now have one card done and about 50 more to go!) :)
See you soon,
Susan