Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Scrappin on Sundays...Today

I am so sorry to be posting late...
I am to post on Sundays, this past Sunday, September 30th, I was not able to for I was celebrating my 6th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that my husband, Rick and I have been married for 6 years...which is a blessing to us.

Back to the show...

So this past weekend it was very busy for us...especially since we celebrated Scrap Pink Weekend with 3 days of cropping and shopping. We had a great make and take that was coordinated by Danielle, had croppers travel from Wisconsin, one of our croppers made beautiful cards that will be sent in along with her award winning layout...the whole weekend was AWESOME

Here are some pictures from this past weekend...Thanks to everyone for making this a great weekend. Do not forget that a percentage of sales will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

Enjoy
TTFN
Al