Sunday, October 21, 2007

Scrappin On Sundays

Can not believe that another week has begun...and Halloween is right around the corner.
The weather was BOOTIFUL and I did get out with my family to enjoy it.
Last week at Windy City, we had our first auction...and again, I just wanted to thank everyone who came out and we are already talking about doing it again.

What's my SOS for this week?
We keep getting new boxes in...everyday
Last week we received Queen and Company Felt Fusion ribbons, New Doodlebug, new Hambly Studios along with 33 new colors of Bazzill cardstock and they are all named after places that you travel too, like New York, London, I did not get a chance to see if there was a Chicago...I am sure that there is. Make sure that you stop by and look at the new colors.
I also think that new 7 Gypsies came in too.
This week coming up...I heard that the new Creative Cafe should be here by the end of this week. If you get a chance stop by and try out the make in take which is an introduction to Creative Cafe and also sign up for our Creative Cafe classes. Danelle Johnson, the founder of Art Warehouse and Creative Cafe will be gracing Windy City Scrapbooking on November 30th, 2007. She will be teaching 2 classes along with doing a Happy Hour too. Wanna learn more about her and all that she entails...visit her blog at http://www.everydaydanelle.typepad.com/
On her blog she even has a mention of being at Windy City as she kicks off her Creative Cafe Store Tour for the Chicago Area. Sign up ASAP...you will enjoy Danelle and her classes, I promise you.
On October 23rd, this Tuesday, it is DOUBLE POINTS DAY...that is right...instead of you getting one point for every dollar spent, you will get 2 points for every dollar spent...a great day to accumulate more points.
Make sure to check out our class schedule. We are getting into the beginning of gift giving season and we have some great classes that are geared toward that. We also have some great card making classes, in time for the holidays and also some basic classes coming up if you want to get one of your dear friends, coworkers, or fellow mommy friends into scrapbooking (there are 2 left this month and they are FREE)
This weekend there is a Happy Hour with Creative Cafe and also, the MEET UP group will be having a FREE CROP...you have to be part of the group to attend so make sure you do so and make sure you RSVP as well as space is limited.
On a personal note...I have just 3 days left to work at the store this week and on Thursday, I will be on my way to a relaxing weekend of scrapbooking with my scrapping group...Scrap On Sistah. I plan to relax and get alot done...with that being said, I must sign off now so I can go finish trying to pack.

TTFN
Alraynita