Tuesday, October 16, 2007

GOING ONCE, GOING TWICE....

SOLD!!!

These are the words many of you will here this Thursday October 18, 2007.
Windy City Scrapbooking will be hosting it's First Ever Auction...and we are so excited that you are excited.

How will it work?
Well, we asked that you, our customers, save your receipts for purchases made from 8/1/07 thru 9/31/07 and then you bring them in to turn in for auction bucks...and you will have those bucks, which is what we have been calling FUN MONEY to use towards scrapbooking supplies ranging from Quickutz fonts, cool tools and I have heard that there will be more than a few surprises. Feel free to stop by or call the store if you have any questions.

As you can see...we always have something Brewing @ Windy City Scrapbooking.

I will be working that evening and I am looking forward to the event along with seeing what has come in new.
I have been off a few days and I tell you...every day it is Christmas at Windy City...we have been getting in alot of new items from this summer's CHA...we are ready to get you ready for Halloween, take you thru Thanksgiving, right on to the Holiday Season and New Year's....and Winter CHA is right around the corner for more cool fun items to get you through the next year.

Since I was able to upload my photos last time, I will make sure to do so this Sunday coming up...or maybe I should just give you a little teaser so that you will come on in and see "WHAT'S BREWING"

Also...make sure to check out the website for our coupons that we have for this month of October
Do not miss out on some great deals that the coupons offer you
Check out http://www.windycityscrapbooking.com/ and just go to the coupon section...you will not be disappointed.

Hope to see you tomorrow
TTFN
Al