Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!! And more from CHA!



















Hello everyone! It is so nice to be back home in Chicago (yes cold weather and all, but I missed my family!). And boy oh boy are the boxes going to be rolling in pretty soon! Our UPS man Mr. Harold is not going to be very happy with us with all of our boxes!

I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Don't forget we have our lollipop tree on Valentines Day which is either a prize pack or a discount between 10 and 50% off! Come have a treat on us!

Christina and I did make it home safely and all in once piece! I have lots of pictures to share with you so I will be doing that as well! Plus we have a contest we are going to need LOTS of people to vote on so be watching the blog for that. As Christina said earlier I do have some funny pictures to show you as well-pretty much me making a fool out of myself! Nothing new right?! :)

I have to share a few photos from a new company we will be carrying here at Windy City Scrapbooking-Clear Scraps! They have awesome acrylic albums in a variety of shapes and sizes. Be watching for Alraynita to be using some of these in her upcoming classes (I know she is going to be doing a birthday album soon!). The pictures at the top of this are from Clear Scraps.




Also one of my FAVORITE booths to go to is Technique Tuesday. They have the most AMAZING samples. Each and every time I go to their booth I want to take a picture of every single sample they have! I mean it! So you will see several photos from Technique Tuesday. Don't forget we have a promotion with them that if you buy $50 worth of Technique Tuesday you can choose a collector set for free. If you don't know about this program or who this company is-just ask!

I am going to post more tomorrow to keep you hanging on but we do have some funny stories to tell!

Until next time-Susan