Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guess who's coming to Windy City Scrapbooking...

MELODEE LANGWORTHY!!!!

Can you tell I am a little bit excited! I have wanted to take a class with her FOREVER! And guess what-I know who this scrapbooking celebrity is!!! :) Yep,this is how I got myself into trouble with the whole Ali Edwards situation(Hi Ali :)! She is an amazing instructor and she is such a talented person. I can't just say a scrapbooker because her projects can work for just about anyone. Her classes are fun and she is so stinking sweet! She is going to be teaching THREE different classes at Windy City Scrapbooking March 15th and March 16th, 2008! Two classes on Saturday and Two classes on Sunday. And the really, really, really good news--she is debuting a brand new class here at Windy City Scrapbooking. Be one of the first to take her new class that is not even available online yet.

If you are coming in that weekend for CKU you might want to come and take a class from Melodee as well! Call the store and we can get you registered this weekend!

If you want to check out a little bit more about Melodee her is the link to her blog! http://melodeelangworthy.typepad.com/

And I will post pictures this weekend of the classes she is going to be teaching!

I hope to see you the weekend of March 15th and 16th! And don't forget Friday February 29th is our LEAP YEAR sale! Everything in the store is 29% off with a few exclusions--check the website for all the details!

Have a wonderful Friday and a terrific weekend!
Susan