Sunday, February 17, 2008

SCRAPPIN' ON SUNDAYS...

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a great weekend and looking forward to a great week. I had a great week until yesterday.
I BROKE MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not in the market to purchase a new one so I am going to try to call Olympus to see if they can repair it by using my warranty...I will keep you posted.
With that being said, I could not take photos of the new items that are starting to come into the store that I had the pleasure of putting out today...guess you are going to have to come in (devilish grin)
So this week, we have a few things going on at the store:

Monday, February 18th is President's Day
We are having a teacher's discount day..a ll teachers and school staff with ID get 18% off all regularly priced merchandise! You MUST present your ID (something that shows that you are a teacher this school year --even a current lesson plan book works as ID!)

Tuesday, February 19th is Double Points Day
On Double points days you earn 2 points for every pre-tax dollar you spend on merchandise. This will bring you closer to earning points for our customer loyalty program

For classes this week...Angela will be teaching her Calendar and Altered Envelope class this week, Michaelene will be doing her Baby Journal Album class, and Melissa will be doing her Monogram class next Sunday. I will be teaching a Basics class this week and we have a couple of Happy Hours scheduled so stop by if you can and join in on the fun. Alot of people always ask how do get our ideas for our pages and such and I always say...Take Classes...you will spark more of your creativity and come up with great ideas for gift giving and also your scrapbook pages and projects.

Saturday, February 23rd we are having our All Day Crop For The Heart Crop which is 10am-11pm. A portion of your crop fee along with a percentage of purchases made on that day will go to the American Heart Association and I do believe there are a few seats available so just give us a call to register for the crop or any of our classes.

Okay...so on to our Valentine's Day Giveaway...our first one of the year
So I asked you, our Blog readers to post what you did for Valentine's day and it seems as though love was definetly in the air.
So I took the names of the people who posted (yes...even some employees took part of the action) and I placed them in a red tumbler and let my hubby draw the name of the winner.
And the winner of our VALENTINE'S DAY GIVEAWAY is PATTY!!!!

Patty...please email me your mailing address or you may come into the store anytime after this Wednesday, February 20th to pick up your prize pack

Thank you so much for playing and look out for more contests hosted by me this year

This is your SOS for this week
TTFN
Alraynita
http://www.inspiring2be.blogspot.com/