Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!





Happy Spring to you all! I hope it stays like this and we don't get the snow they say we are suppose to get! I thought I would share with you the awesome window Melissa painted and how "Spring" it is! Are you in the mood to be creative-Come on in to see what is new!



So here are some of the delicious items we have gotten in this past week!


Technique Tuesday Stamps






Felt Fusion from Queen & Company!
(There are even trains and dump trucks for the little men in your life! And Shamrocks too!)





More Grungeboard by Tim Hotlz!


Bazzill papers that are scalloped and are also bracketed(is that a word?)! Plus Glitz designs is right next to it in this picture!


My Mind's Eye!(Both of these pictures)


I will take more pictures on Friday and post them of all the other new stuff we have gotten in! And don't forget we will be closed this Sunday! Enjoy the time with your family and friends! But we will be having make & take on Saturday from 11-1(trust me-you want to come because Grace designed it and we know how crazy we all are for her cards!)

Have a wonderful Friday and I will post more later today!
-Susan