Sunday, March 9, 2008

Scrapping on Sundays...

Hello everyone...

Sorry that I did not post last Sunday on March 2nd...It was my husband's 40th birthday on that day and I was so busy that I did not get a chance to post

Here is you SOS for this Sunday, March 9th.
So we have alot going on at Windy City Scrapbooking this week as
CREATIVTY IS IN BLOOM (this is the theme for our window this month...Melissa did an AWESOME job with the window)

We have our Card Club class tomorrow evening with Grace along with our Stitchery class on Tuesday evening with Angela...both classes are great and full of techniques and tips to add to your projects this month...you may call and register over the phone.

Also, CKU comes to the Chicago land area this week and we have extended hours starting on Wednesday evening. Check out our website for more details with our extended hours...We are going to need the extended hours as the staff has been in overdrive trying to receive new merchandise that has been arriving daily. I spotted some KI Memories boxes in the back along with Doodlebug and I even heard that we have Glitz in too. We have new EK Success products in along with some new idea books...I spotted April's Creating Keepsakes magazine along with the new Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian...I am such an idea book junkie so I love when we get these in.

Also...I feel as though alot of our customers have not been looking at our coupon page...Make sure that you look at the coupon page on our website before you come into the store as you can get additional savings on your purchases.
http://www.windycityscrapbooking.com/

Finally, which I think we are all excited about is our guest teacher Melodee Langworthy. She is teaching 3 different classes this weekend, Saturday the 15th and Sunday the 16th and spots are filling up fast. Check out Susan's previous post or our website for more details about the classes and give us a call or stop by to register for your spot. Her projects are in the store and you will not be disappointed as they are beautiful.

So you know...my camera is still broken and I have not tried to purchase a new one so I do not have any photos to show you as Susan stated in her last post...but I do invite you to come into the store to see all the new goodies and to hang out with the WCS crew. I will literally be there EVERY DAY so stop on by and see all of us.

TTFN
Al
http://www.inspiring2be.blogspot.com/