Sunday, March 23, 2008

Scrappin On Sundays...

Hello everyone...

Hope that everyone had a HAPPY EASTER!!!

Missed you guys last week but I am back
We have really been busy at Windy City Scrapbooking with CHA, Melodee, new merchandise arriving daily...just so much that it has been hard to keep up, but exciting at the same time.

Here is your SOS for this week

So we were closed today for the holiday and I hope that it was enjoyable for you and yours
I have seen enough Easter eggs, fake grass, and jelly beans to last me for a while.

We will reopen tomorrow, Monday, March 24th and will have our regular hours.

Do not forget to check out our coupons page on our website...I read that it is a BOGO...Buy One, Get One and it is a good one
For our classes for this week, here is the run down:
Melissa is teaching her Wall Monogram class, I am teaching Beyond Basics (great class to learn more techniques to add to your pages), Grace is doing a Spring Break project for those who have spring break this week. She taught this class last week and I heard that the young ladies that took the class had a great time and lunch is also provided. Michealene has her Birthday Rolodex class which is cute way to showcase the birthdays in your life. Sesil will be teaching the Inner Circle Album...this is from Rusty Pickle and it is very interactive and she is also teaching a Basics class this week. Angie is doing Paper Dolls over the weekend (great Mommy and Me class) and I am doing my Birthday Acrylic Album class.
Along with all of our classes, we will also have Happy Hours this week (make sure to check the website for upcoming projects) and we have our CROP NIGHT this Friday, the 28th. Sesil and I will be working this crop and we promise you croppers will have a great time.
Keep in mind that Thursday, March 27th is Double Points Day so this is also a good day to come into the store
As always...new items are arriving daily...to be truthful, I have not been at work in 5 days so I am excited to see what has come in new.
Have a great week
Stop by to say HI

TTFN
Alraynita
http://www.inspiring2be.blogspot.com/ (updating soon)

P.S. I also had my anniversary this week at Windy City Scrapbooking. As of March 20th, I have been employed at WCS for 3 years...YEAH