Friday, March 14, 2008

I can't wait...

Melodie is coming this weekend! I am so dang excited I can't wait for tomorrow morning at 11 am! YIPEEEEEEE! I know we still have a few openings left for her classes so please call the store if you are interested!

Also I was suppose to post Monday for the winner of my blog candy and here it is...drum roll please...Devon H. you will have a prize waiting you Saturday! It will be in the hold drawer for you! Congrats to you!!!

I also wanted to update you on a few more items that we have put out on the floor this week!


New American Crafts corduroy albums! And new brad colors from them as well!

Queen & Company-Fusion Galore! We received so many new types of Felt Fusion that are self adhesive! All different sizes, shapes and colors!(The cutest has to be the train or the vehicle one-I mean so really cute stuff for my little boy!) Also some brads that are in shapes-dog paws, shamrocks and a few others as well!

The new Pirate QuicKutz shapes are in as well! And right now all QuicKutz products are 25% off through this Sunday, March 16th! (Some restrictions apply-check the store for details!)

We also got ALL the new My Mind's Eye! This is so BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to buy some of this!

When I get to the store I will post more what we have gotten in-but I am off to do household chores!

Enjoy the weather and come in and see us this weekend!
-Susan