Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WOW! What a weekend!


(Melodee's 7 year old son took this!)

This past week whirled by right before my eyes! I cannot believe that CKU is over and done with! And I am really sad that Melodee's classes are already completed! We had SUCH a good time! I have to say I think that Melodee is one of the best TEACHER'S I have ever taken a class from!



She has so many little tidbits to share with you and they are all so important! Plus she has the best smile and her family is to die for!(Her son was sick this weekend, so he did not get to enjoy Chicago as much as I am sure he could have if he had been 100%! There is always next time though!)


Thank you to all of you who came and took Melodee's classes. Please let us know what you thought and feel free to post some pictures of the albums you did! I know some us did some mixing up with the books just to make them our own! I have to say even though I am bone tired, I am really inspired to get scrapping after taking these classes. Here a few pictures from the weekend!

And just by chance if you did take Melodee's class and you went home with a stamp set can you let us know! We are missing one of her sets that was a part of the class and we would love to return it to her! If you have it you can mail it to the store or drop it off anytime. The set I am talking about has not even been released yet-so if you know where it is feel free to email me at classes@windycityscrapbooking.com and LMK! Thanks!


Thank you as well to all of you from CKU who came and shopped at Windy City Scrapbooking! We really appreciate you supporting the Local Scrapbook Store! We still have some CKU items left if you are interested in them please feel free to call the store and we will help you out!

TTFN! I am off to bed to catch up on some sleep!
-Susan