Thursday, March 6, 2008

Which one should I take???

Hello everyone! I hope this first week in March is treating you well! Thanks to all of you who came and shopped for our Leap Year Sale! I know you all had lots of fun getting 29% of your whole purchase!


If you have not met our UPS man his name is Mr. Harold and he has almost had to move in this week with all the packages he has brought to Windy City Scrapbooking! I know there are lots of goodies waiting to be received and put out on the floor. Next week there will be lots of "new" stuff out--Call the store if you are waiting on something or want to know if we are getting it in. Watch for Al's Scrappin on Sunday blog post to tell you what is new to the store






So I need help in deciding which class to take from our guest instructor next week! Please post your comment on which one I should take and why and you could win some blog candy!(A nice little good package from Windy City Scrapbooking!) I will post next Monday who won the drawing at large!

Here are a few pictures of the classes that Melodee is going to be teaching next weekend March 15th and 16th! And if you can't make it to the class call the store and you can purchase the kit as well!

I really hope you decide to take one of her classes--we are so honored to have her teaching at our store! Windy City Scrapbooking has been so honored to have so many talented people come and teach amazing classes for us!

See you over the weekened-Susan





Hippity Hoppity Easter by Melodee Langworthy

Family Hugs by Melodee LangworthySummer Memories by Melodee