Sunday, June 1, 2008

Scrapping On Sundays

Hello everyone...

Hope that you had a relaxing Sunday and enjoyed the weather.
I am feeling good about our temperatures finally rising and being able to get out with the family and friends....do not forget your cameras!!!

Here is your SOS for this Sunday, June 1st 2008...

We have been really busy this past week...as always...putting out new items
If you have not seen the new CHATTERBOX you must come to the store. I was off for a few days and was really impressed with the new line and the embellishments that go along with the papers
We also have the new CLOUD 9 line...really cute for the little guy in your life and if you are traveling this summer, LIL DAVIS has some really cute papers, and acrylic stamps...and yes...Windy City has them. I did not get any photos so you will have to come in to see ;)

This week, for classes, Sesil and I will be teaching BASICS, there is a Creative Cafe Happy Hour scheduled for Friday night and there is a crop this Friday (Jen and I will be working the crop this Friday so give us a call to reserve your spot)

Finally...some of you may already know, we have another guest designer coming to Windy City Scrapbooking.
Ali Edwards will be coming to our store on Thursday, June 26th to teach a class. The class is sold out and I do believe we are taking names and numbers for kits. We are really excited that she is coming to our store to teach. I will be sure to have my Ali Edwards idea books so I can get her to sign it. I think we have a few copies left at the store of her books too, so if you would like one...just give us a call.

Be sure to be on the lookout of our newsletter, website, and/or blog...as this will be where you can get information about happenings at Windy City Scrapbooking.
CHA is the 3rd weekend in July and I know we have some great things in the works and as soon as details are ironed out...we will let everyone know. So far for CHA, Teresa Collins will be a guest designer on Wednesday, July 18th (yes...that class is sold out too and we are taking names and numbers for kits) and we will announce other events soon...
Matter of fact...I do know that Spencer from Quickutz will be in the store next Wednesday and there is a Special Event planned (I guess it is so special that I do not even know the details yet) and there is a Quickutz QT meeting next Sunday at 3pm

The Breeze will be coming out this week and make sure to check out our website later this week for the coupons for this month. I am sure they will be good ones

Until next Sunday...this is your SOS

TTFN
Alraynita
http://www.inspiring2be.blogspot.com/