Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Boys of Summer...


So I wanted to give you a heads up on on of the other fabulous classes we will be hosting in July. The boys from My Mind's Eye will be teaching on Thursday, July 17th, 2008 at 6:30 p.m. They will be teaching a 2 page layout class and it is only going to be $25.00! It is going to be with their brand NEW line that will not be released until that weekend at CHA! So this is going to be a great time to see their brand new line!

KC and Jody are tons of fun and I know the ladies swoon over them! I know they always have extra goodies in their kits. Come and join us as we welcome them to Windy City Scrapbooking for the first time! But there is catch-we can only take 15 students! That is how NEW the product is! Be one of the lucky 15--trust me, it will be worth it! Call the store now to sign up!

Watch for more classes to appear here soon!
Susan