Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don't Forget tomorrow is...



T-SHIRT DAY!Thursday, June 26th, wear your Windy City Scrapbooking T-SHIRT and you will receive a free mini album from 7Gypsies!(Limit one per person!) It is a super fun album!

And for those of you who are lucky enough to be taking Ali Edwards class--have a wonderful time! I know it is going to be a really fun class the project is going to be amazing!We have lots of copy of her most recent book Life Artist if you interested. I know we have a few more kits to sell as well if you are interested in that as well--call the store to get one today! 773-935-0585! Trust me you will love the kit!
If you haven't guessed--these are all the boxes that Ali sent for her class! Even though I am not one of the lucky few I know the kit is going to be so cool to put together.



Have a great day! And I WILL see you soon!
--Susan