Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Tip *Embossing with your Crop-A-Dile*

It is Tuesday Tip time!

So...I love my Crop-a-Dile and just found out a new way to use my favorite tool. Embossing dots on paper!!!! I saw this on Jennifer McGuire's v-blog a few days ago. So I had to try it myself. So all you need is a strip of paper and your crop-a-dile.

First I adjusted my crop-a-dile to set an eyelet. (A-1) combo. Notice the "A" setting is at the top of my tool. (the part of the tool that collapses when you set the eyelet.)


Then I placed the texture side up on my strip of paper to the crop-s-dile and squeeze the tool. (don't press too hard because it will punch a hole in the paper) You just need to squeeze just enough to where you feel the tool coming together. Then you just move the tool over and you can get a cool embossed dot on your strip of paper. Too cool!
This is just a quick and easy way to get more texture on your pages or cards. And I just love finding new ways to use my tools. Hope you enjoy using your crop-a-dile in a new way.

See you next week. Until then, enjoy and create!

:)Sesil