Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Tip *Creative Café Glitter Glue vs. Ranger Stickles*

Tuesday Tip *Creative Café Glitter Glue vs. Ranger Stickles*

I have had some people ask me about the Creative Café Glitter Glue and the Ranger Stickles. So here is my critique. I used Creative Café Lucky Red and Stickles Candy Cane. I tried to use the same colors in both but I ran out of Stickles Christmas Red. But this will still show the differences between the two products.





With the Creative Café Glitter glue you have to remove the stopper in the bottle before using the glue. Remove the applicator tip and this is what you will see.

Remove the top and replace the applicator tip to the bottle.



Next I placed a thick line of Creative Café Glitter Glue on my white sheet of cardstock.
Next I placed a thick line of Ranger Stickles on my white sheet of cardstock.


I wrote the letter “c” for Creative Café and the letter “s” for Ranger Stickles.
Here you see the final of the two close up to see the detail.


My evaluation between the two:
*Creative Café Glitter Glue is a higher concentration of glitter when the product is fully dried.
*Ranger Stickles has a thinner tip for more detail work.
*Creative Café Glitter Glue dries faster.
*Ranger Stickles have more color options.



So different pros and cons with both. I equally like both of the products.

As a bonus I have added a video taken at CHA. enjoy!