Sunday, July 27, 2008

Scrapping On Sundays

Hello everyone

Here is your SOS for this Sunday, July 27th, 2008



Yesterday was our last day of our Christmas in July sale and let me tell you...I think that I may speak for my co-workers as I state that I am glad that it is over...Why?
Because we have made room for new items and we do not have to listen to Christmas music anymore...

Just kidding...

Actually...No I am not.



So this week for classes, we have Michealene's Baby Journal class, Sesil will be teaching Basics and Jen will be teaching Tools of the Trade. Just give us a call to reserve your spot in these classes. Our schedule for August should be up by the end of this week for classes and for crops next month.
This Wednesday, is T-shirt day so make sure you wear your t-shirts when you come and see us.
Make sure you check our website for this week's coupon...it is a good one.

So, I am still recovering from CHA that was last weekend and I must show you my favorite photo from the show...



Yes, here we are, Christina, Susan, Sesil, Melissa, and myself on the last day, tired, hungry, with aching feet and eyes crossed from looking at all of the new items and placing orders for new merchandise.


So what was my favorite at the show? One, I would have to say Maya Road




I also liked October Afternoon, Kaiser, Basic Grey (they have some very pretty lines coming in), Teresa Collins, Creative Cafe, Making Memories, LUXE, Scenic Route, Heidi Swapp, Quickutz debuted the LOVE Machine and also their new alpha dies(too cute)...just to name a few
The show was really overwhelming...as always.

Where are all the photos?...well, I will make sure to show you sneak peaks as they start to arrive at Windy City...or maybe I will not so that you may come in to see for yourself. (SMILE)

Here are just a couple of more photos from the show:

Ali and I after she signed my copy of her newest book...we should have it next month

Ali and Tim (Christina's Crush)


This is your SOS for this Sunday
Have a great week
Al