Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Tip *Share your tip*


Okay… I have been in a creative rut lately. But I am getting geared up for CHA and hope to bring you some new and great tips from all the demos that are scheduled. My goal is to attend as many as I can while I am there so I can have a bag full of tips for everyone. So in preparation for CHA I have made my list of all the booths I want to visit so here are a few on my list.

Hero Arts – Technique Tuesday – Ranger Crafts – Fiskars – Creative Imaginations – Maya Road – Teresa Collins – Luxe and Prima.

I would love to know if you have a tip to share with everyone. Each comment that is posted with a tip will be entered to win one spot to attend the LUXE class on Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 7 p.m. The deadline to post your tips here is 5:00 p.m. on Thursday and we will randomly pick a winner. Good luck.

Till next week, Create and have fun.

Sesil