Monday, July 14, 2008

Do you remember this night?


So I was wondering if you remember this time last year when these fine looking men came to Windy City Scrapbooking? If you don't--you missed one heck of an evening! I mean someone got Spencer up on the counter and he was giving away Shopping Spree's!

I wanted to make sure you knew that QuicKutz was coming back to Windy City this Friday, July 18 from 6:30-8:30pm! (I can't promise dancing on the counters, but you never know with these guys! :) We love you Spence--and you too Kyle!

We hope to see you Friday(I am going to let you in on a little secret too!)All QuicKutz will be 25% off with a few exclusions of course(ask at the store--the Revolution, Silhouette and exclusive dies are not included!) And the really big deal--all 2x2 Discontinued Alphabets will be Buy one at regular priced and get the second one for 50% off. Good on in stock merchandise only. Again-certain restrictions apply. Please call the store for more info, or better yet come to our QuicKutz event on Friday night! Sorry-no holds will be accepted!

And speaking of fine looking men, we have just a few spots in our My Mind's Eye class and I would love to give a class away! So tell me what your favorite product and line from MME's is and we will put your name in the drawing and pull a name on Wednesday evening. So PLEASE make sure you check the blog to see if you have won!


So post by Wednesday night at 5 and hopefully you will join us in Welcoming the men from My Mind's Eye!
Thanks and have a creative day!
Susan