Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday Tip *finding the time*

If you are like me I am always exhausted by the end of the day and while I am about to fall asleep (or pass out) I think to myself…if I had more time I would scrapbook.

One way to make time is to schedule it like you would an appointment with the doctor. Take out an hour once a week or more and set that time to scrapbook. Even if you get your pictures organized in that time it will help out your progress.

Attend a crop – this will allow you to have 6 hours of uninterrupted time to scrapbook. In July we have a crop scheduled for the 18th and the 25th. Sign up soon because the spaces have been filling up fast.

Attend a class- we have some great classes scheduled for this month. Like I said last week, this is a great way to learn new techniques and brush up on some old skills that you might not have used in a while.

A time saver for me is to jot down my stories or memories while I am downloading my pictures to my computer. I have a file in my computer with the date and just type my thoughts down. This way I have my journaling already done for my pictures I want to scrapbook.

So take 15 minutes or one hour aside this week and get your photos organized or pull papers and embellishments for the pictures you have to scrap and get a layout or two done. I would love to see some of your layouts.

This week I have some BLOG CANDY!!! Leave a comment with why you would want to take a class by Claire Hampton and you could win a FREE SPOT IN HER CLASS. Post your comment by 5:00 p.m. this Thursday and we will pick a winner. Good luck.
Till next week, Create and have fun.
Sesil