Thursday, September 11, 2008

Look what we have...

I know Alraynita already told you about the goodies we got in this week, but I thought I would post some pictures!





Brand New Ink Pads from
My Mind's Eye!






The Laundry line has paper that is glittered and there are so many NEW embellishments to choose from!
































The pictures below are from My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy 2 Collection! Very fun and vibrant colors!































The Halloween Collections from My Mind's Eye are lots of fun! They even have glittered Alphabets to go along with this line. And make sure to check out the packs--they are SUCH a GREAT deal!

























And this is a small fraction of the stuff from Maya Road! Cupcakes are everywhere! Owls are everywhere(can someone explain this to me please?!) Rub ons, mini books, chipboard key chain sets, coaster sets, Stamps, RIBBON(my very favorite!) and lots more!







I will take more pictures this weekend and post more things we have put out on the floor!
And don't forget if you are a QT member our meeting is this Sunday at 3:00 pm! We will have a jolly time! Email us if you are coming!


Happy Weekend to you all! Come by and say hello!!
Thanks for looking,
Susan