Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday Tip *Distress tools*

Hope you had a great Labor Day. Where did August go? So here we are in September. So today you will get a triple dose of Tuesday Tips. I have been crazy busy with the kids and life. We all get like this from time to time.
Okay.. Lets get started!

One of my favorite way of getting a distressed look is by using distressing tools Here are a couple of my favorite tools.

The Retractable craft scratcher. I love the fact that it is retractable. With little kids always trying to play with mommy's toys it is a great safety feature. I also like the grip of the tool as well. It doesn't slip in my hands while scratching my items.


Simply take the scratcher to any surface. Here I am distressing the corner of a picture.


The results are simple. Here are two angles to show the detail.