Sunday, September 7, 2008

Scrapping On Sundays...

Hello everyone,

Here is your SOS for this Sunday, September 7th, 2008

I am sorry that I missed last week's SOS...blame it on me enjoying the holiday with my family and friends and not getting around to getting on the computer and getting Alexandre' and Allegra ready for their first day of preschool. I had a full week off and I just came back to Windy City this past Friday and all I can say is WOW...
Where should I begin with all of the happenings at Windy City Scrapbooking?

I will get right to what is NEW at the store...

Now first...I just want to say My, My, My because of all of the NEW My Mind's Eye products that we received in this past week. All of it is so cute...there are the two new Halloween lines along with two new Christmas lines...we have both lines available either by the pack or single sheets and there is also My Mind's Eye Just Dreamy Part 2 and the Laundry Line that we debut in classes taught at Windy City this past summer during CHA...these two new lines come complete with pretty glittered embossed papers, stamps, diecuts, stamp pads and alot of other yummy embellishments
We have the NEW Ranger Stickles...the new designer series colors so for all of you Stickle Fans...these colors are a must to add to your stash
We have restocked Creative Cafe and there are a few new additions that is really cute
We have NEW MAYA ROAD in...including the new Maya Mists (similar to Glimmer Mists)...this includes alot of blank board books and alot of cool embellishments...we hope to have it all out by this Tuesday.

For classes this week, Jen and Sesil will be teaching Basics this week and Grace will be doing Card Club
Make sure you take the time to come to our Instructors Open House on September 20th, 2008 11-1 at the Open House, you will get a glimpse of classes to come, do a few make and takes and meet the instructors.

For coupons this week, our magazine coupon, ends on the 9th and that one is all magazines are 50% off...the next coupon that begins on September 11th and runs until September 16th and this one is all Disney products for 30% off. Now keep in mind that our coupons are available on our website and they MUST be printed out for use in the store.

Wacky Wednesday this Wednesday is a good one for all of your chipboard/paint fans...
Purchase $10 or more of any plain chipboard sets and you will get a FREE Ranger Paint Dabber...if you purchase any of the Fancy Pants 12x12 chipboard sets you will get 3 FREE Ranger Paint Dabber now for this deal, a coupon is not needed

We do have a crop scheduled for this Friday night and your crop hostesses for this Friday will be myself and Cheryl.

Feel free to call us to register for any classes, crops, or if you have any questions, comments, or concerns...

Have a great week everyone

TTFN
Alraynita